Moot Monday

  • thipnewman
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 18, 2009
      Hi,

      So sorry to be so late in getting the reminder out, but we are meeting tomorrow (Monday, 19 Oct) at the Skylark as usual, from 8pm.

      Hope to see you there

      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 15, 2010

        I hope you will join with me tomorrow in the Skylark for our Moot.

        The first one I have been able to attend for a while, so, if that doesn't put you off, we'll be there from 8pm just by the windows. Hope to see you there

        love

        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 18, 2010
          Sorry I didn't make it on monday.
          I extended  our stay at Epping (PF London Lammas camp) and stayed longer..
          Next time..

          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 16, 2012

            I do hope you will join me on Monday for another moot. From 8pm in the Skylark as ever.

            A few people have recently joined. If you need directions to the Skylark or how to recognise a pagan moot when you see one, just drop me a line!