Re: [Private Photo Share] Cali Girl- Has sent you private photos.

  • thipnewman
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 2, 2009
      Sorry everyone about the spam,

      People have done this before and I just delete them and their message. previous spammers included biker-girl, but nobody complained, presumably because her body was clothed.

      I am deleting this user now

      When I have time, I shall make this a moderated group, this should stop the problem, but my apologies for all of you who have been offended

      Paul

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 5, 2009
        Yes, we urgently need to set this group up as `moderater aproved membership'  .. so that all new users are vetted and included. Then all members can post freely..
        -Mani

        People have done this before and I just delete them and their message. previous spammers included biker-girl, but nobody complained, presumably because her body was clothed.

        I am deleting this user now

        When I have time, I shall make this a moderated group, this should stop the problem, but my apologies for all of you who have been offended

        Paul

        --- In croydoncrows@ yahoogroups. com, Christine <shadeairmid@ ...> wrote:

        > What? What is this rubish? What you think I am? A whore? A bitch? Fuck off with this.

      • thipnewman
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 6, 2009
          Hi Mani,

          I don't know why you chose to bring this subject up now, but the group has been moderated now for several weeks, as you would have seen if you had checked the message on the home page

          Paul