Re: Monday's Moot

  • emyfleur
    Message 1 of 31 , Oct 1, 2009
      Hello Paul,
      I think bits of this group need "cleaning up" (see messages above this).
      I receive the updates in my yahoo mail, and don't want to spam the whole thing just because there are some nasty people out there.
      Hugs,
      Emilia

      Message 31 of 31 , Jul 14, 2012

        We're meeting again on Monday for the monthly Moot. As usual in the Skylark from 8pm. If you need directions, please do email to ask. Let's just hope it isn't still raining!