Re: [croydoncrows] [Private Photo Share] Cali Girl- Has sent you private photos.

  • Christine
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2009
      What? What is this rubish? What you think I am? A whore? A bitch? Fuck off with this.

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 2, 2009
        Sorry everyone about the spam,

        People have done this before and I just delete them and their message. previous spammers included biker-girl, but nobody complained, presumably because her body was clothed.

        I am deleting this user now

        When I have time, I shall make this a moderated group, this should stop the problem, but my apologies for all of you who have been offended

        Paul

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 5, 2009
          Yes, we urgently need to set this group up as `moderater aproved membership'  .. so that all new users are vetted and included. Then all members can post freely..
          -Mani

          People have done this before and I just delete them and their message. previous spammers included biker-girl, but nobody complained, presumably because her body was clothed.

          I am deleting this user now

          When I have time, I shall make this a moderated group, this should stop the problem, but my apologies for all of you who have been offended

          Paul

          --- In croydoncrows@ yahoogroups. com, Christine <shadeairmid@ ...> wrote:

          > What? What is this rubish? What you think I am? A whore? A bitch? Fuck off with this.

        • thipnewman
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 6, 2009
            Hi Mani,

            I don't know why you chose to bring this subject up now, but the group has been moderated now for several weeks, as you would have seen if you had checked the message on the home page

            Paul