Monday's Moot

  • thipnewman
    Message 1 of 31 , Sep 18, 2009

      September is here already, and I hope you will join me on Monday for this month's Moot.
      I expect Doreen's day will give us all lots to talk about

      Cheers

      Message 31 of 31 , Jul 14, 2012

        We're meeting again on Monday for the monthly Moot. As usual in the Skylark from 8pm. If you need directions, please do email to ask. Let's just hope it isn't still raining!