[Private Photo Share] Cali Girl- Has sent you private photos.

  • newtcfriends
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 3, 2009
      I do not want the entire group seeing these photos.Because some may recognize me. Here's the link:
      http://cocothered.zoomshare.com/files/photos.htm

      Enjoy babe :)
    • Christine
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 1, 2009
        What? What is this rubish? What you think I am? A whore? A bitch? Fuck off with this.

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 2, 2009
          Sorry everyone about the spam,

          People have done this before and I just delete them and their message. previous spammers included biker-girl, but nobody complained, presumably because her body was clothed.

          I am deleting this user now

          When I have time, I shall make this a moderated group, this should stop the problem, but my apologies for all of you who have been offended

          Paul

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 5, 2009
            Yes, we urgently need to set this group up as `moderater aproved membership'  .. so that all new users are vetted and included. Then all members can post freely..
            -Mani

            People have done this before and I just delete them and their message. previous spammers included biker-girl, but nobody complained, presumably because her body was clothed.

            I am deleting this user now

            When I have time, I shall make this a moderated group, this should stop the problem, but my apologies for all of you who have been offended

            Paul

            --- In croydoncrows@ yahoogroups. com, Christine <shadeairmid@ ...> wrote:

            > What? What is this rubish? What you think I am? A whore? A bitch? Fuck off with this.

          • thipnewman
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 6, 2009
              Hi Mani,

              I don't know why you chose to bring this subject up now, but the group has been moderated now for several weeks, as you would have seen if you had checked the message on the home page

              Paul