Gaia-Sol this Sunday

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2009
      Pagan Federation London proudly present our Gaia-Sol conference this Sunday, 28 June at the University of London Union, Malet Street, London.

      Starting at 12 noon, we present opening and closing rituals, talks by pagan luminaries, workshops, stalls and lots of your favourite people to chat to.

      For a full listing see our website www.pflondon.org

      For a London map,see: http://www.streetmap.co.uk/map.srf?x=529754&y=182026&z=110&sv=malet+street&st=6&tl=Map+of+Malet+Street,+London,+WC1e&searchp=ids.srf&mapp=map.srf

      Tickets are just £12 for the day, or £10 in advance or for PF members, you can pay by PayPal on the website.

      This is the third conference we have organised and they're getting bigger and better. The London events team hopes to see you on Sunday