Re: Bekie's 40th Birthday Halloween bash THIS SATURDAY!!!!!

  • dicky_birdy
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 13, 2007
      I'll be coming to your haunted house Bekie, dress as ????

      hee hee x
    • julie.carroll@blueyonder.co.uk
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 13, 2007
        Mmmmmm...will you be stealing wings again????

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 14, 2007
          Hia Beckie,

          love to have made it..but terribly sorry I can't..

          As it's mother's day, and as I don't normally do family stuff.. am
          rallying up my family together this weeekend.. sorry..

          --- In croydoncrows@yahoogroups.com, "bluemoonwytch"