Re: [croydoncrows] Re: Moot on Monday/ as below so above?

    Message 1 of 1 , May 17, 2009
      As a pagan moot, I like to talk abot magical and pagan things..but don't always like being listened into ..by other pub-goers..    This is a problem downstairs..  and the fact that we have to fight to get those big seats every time..    where as upstairs..  it's easy to get large numver of seats ..

      Most pub moots have a private room..  croydon moot feels more exposed..
      upstais seem better.. and also toilets ae upstairs...though bar is downstairs..    pros an cons..    depends on how many people want downstairs and how often  they actually come to the moot..

      .let's discuss tomorrow.

      bb
      -mani