Re: Moot on Monday

    Message 1 of 12 , May 17, 2009
      Hi Jim,

      Thanks for the input.

      I have been trying to get a discussion going on this since the topic was first mooted. Unfotunately, the one's suggesting an upstairs moot are not always here with everyone else, so no discussion has been taking place.

      Please come tomorrow, we shall be downstairs in the usual spot until everyone has arrived, then we'll discuss properly

      Cheers

      Paul

      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 17, 2009

        We're meeting on Monday. Skylark as usual, any time after 8.

        Hope to see you there

        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 20, 2009
          sorry all.. relatives coming from australia in 1 day..i have to  be at home to tidy up several rooms (get all that crap ritual & pagan stuff that's been accumulating on top of our dinning table & room for starters..  I think this is where my `personal life strikes back'.. am thinking of the most massive clear-out ever..  and since I can't bring myself to sell or part with things I created..masks..props..ritual stuff..   everything goes in a big bonfire..  to the source whence they came from :-)

          -mani

          Message 4 of 12 , Sep 17, 2011

            and a very Autumnal 'hi' it's feeling today.

            we are meeting on MOnday at the Skylark, I hope to see y9ou there.

            A word of advice: the Skylark rearranged furniture last month and we seem to have lost a few of the settees at the window where we usually sit. If this means we loose that place, look for us in the booths immediately behind, this is usually good for a quiet natter.

            Cheers

            paul
          • SUZIE WALKER
            Message 5 of 12 , Sep 18, 2011
              Hi Paul,
              If it is OK we (Suzie & Russell) would like to come along to the moot this month. We have not been before but have met Mani and April many times over the years. Also if it OK we would like to bring flyers and tickets for the Pagan Future Fests Samhain Celebration that we are hosting with Artura, Steve and Blue Moon Owl, 30 October in Balham.

              Please let me know if that is OK and what sort of time to arrive.

              Many Thanks
              Blessed Be
              Suzie

              Message 6 of 12 , Sep 19, 2011
                Yes,

                that will be OK.

                Paul

                Message 7 of 12 , Nov 19, 2011

                  Just a little reminder that we meet on Monday at the Skylark for our November Moot.

                  We are sorry to see Heather move to Kent with her family, but she's keeping up the pagan ways down there, and two more regulars cannot be with us for a little while, but - judging by the numbers at the last moot - I think we are in for an evening of good company and chat.
                  See you there

                  Message 8 of 12 , Jan 13, 2012

                    It's that time of the month again so please join me, regulars and newcomers to the Croydon Crows Moot on Monday.

                    Last month was unusally busy (Christmas trade, I suppose) and there were no seats downstairs, so the Moot moved upstairs. I am getting a bit concerned about this as we sometimes miss people who do not know there is an upstairs.

                    Firstly, I promise: the Moot remains downstairs unless we really can't get anywhere to sit.

                    If we are forced to move upstairs, and you can't see us downstairs, go to the back of the pub, go up the stairs, we are probably going to be on the sofas at the far end.

                    A good reason for not going upstairs is that they close it at 11pm so we have to move downstairs then anyway.

                    I shall be bringing a little fabric crow so newcomers can identify us. This was a present from Sandra for just such an occasion, and, in respect for her, may I say that if you know you cannot manage stairs and *if you can ring me in advance* I shall make sure someone (or everyone!) is downstairs to greet you and we shall stay with you downstairs irrespective of what we may have done earlier.

                    So, I hope to see you on Monday

                    Message 9 of 12 , Aug 18, 2012

                      I hope you are enjoying the fine sunny weather. Please join me and friends on Monday for our regular Moot. From 8pm in the Skylark, let me know if you need directions