Moot Monday

    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 14, 2009
      Hi All,

      We're meeting on Monday, as usual. Also as usual for this term I am
      lecturing till 9 and will not be there until a bit later. Mani has
      kindly volunteered to fill in for me.

      See you there

      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 14, 2009
        Hi Gang,

        Moot's on Monday, Ihope you can make it.

        I shall be late again, sorry, it's the last time this year. Mani will be looking after you till I return (hopefully!)

        See you then

        Paul
      • thipnewman
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 18, 2009
          Hi,

          So sorry to be so late in getting the reminder out, but we are meeting tomorrow (Monday, 19 Oct) at the Skylark as usual, from 8pm.

          Hope to see you there

          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 15 8:17 AM

            I hope you will join with me tomorrow in the Skylark for our Moot.

            The first one I have been able to attend for a while, so, if that doesn't put you off, we'll be there from 8pm just by the windows. Hope to see you there

            love

            Message 5 of 10 , Aug 18 4:36 AM
              Sorry I didn't make it on monday.
              I extended  our stay at Epping (PF London Lammas camp) and stayed longer..
              Next time..

              Message 6 of 10 , Mar 16, 2012

                I do hope you will join me on Monday for another moot. From 8pm in the Skylark as ever.

                A few people have recently joined. If you need directions to the Skylark or how to recognise a pagan moot when you see one, just drop me a line!