Re: [croydoncrows] Monday's Moot

    Message 1 of 31 , Jan 15, 2009
      Yeap, I'll be there from 8pm onwards..but will have to leave around 9.30pm when Paul gets there..   (work very tough..can't have late nights).

      Message 31 of 31 , Jul 14, 2012

        We're meeting again on Monday for the monthly Moot. As usual in the Skylark from 8pm. If you need directions, please do email to ask. Let's just hope it isn't still raining!