Happy New Year

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2009
      Happy New year everyone,

      Hope you are all well (and have better internet access than I do at
      the moment!).

      Next Moot on 19 January, hope to see some of you there

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 11, 2009
        Happy New year all..

        Next few monh sis going to be very tough at work.. so chances are I won't be making it to any moots etc for a few months..

        I'll make the PF imbolc at conway..  and am working on the Gaia-Sol convention for June'09 behind the scenes..