Re: [croydoncrows] Monday's Moot

  • Heather Wood
    Message 1 of 31 , Oct 21, 2008
      Hi Paul,

      Sorry I didn't make last night! Had a whole days business training so was rather knackered and the rain didn't help....
      Hope it went well.
      Can we discuss the ritual for Samhain as I need to get it out to people - any news from Alex? If not then N can start learning his lines????

      Talk Soon BB
      Heather
      Message 31 of 31 , Jul 14, 2012

        We're meeting again on Monday for the monthly Moot. As usual in the Skylark from 8pm. If you need directions, please do email to ask. Let's just hope it isn't still raining!