Monday's Moot

    Message 1 of 31 , Oct 18, 2008
      Hi All,

      Done it again. So sorry to be late with the reminder, but if you can
      come along on Monday please do come along. 8pm onwards as usual

      Message 31 of 31 , Jul 14 3:32 AM

        We're meeting again on Monday for the monthly Moot. As usual in the Skylark from 8pm. If you need directions, please do email to ask. Let's just hope it isn't still raining!