Bekie's 40th Birthday Halloween bash THIS SATURDAY!!!!!

  • bluemoonwytch
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 12, 2007
      Hi all!

      Please don't forget that it is my 40th Birthday Party bash at my
      haunted house on Saturday 17th March (this Saturday) form 8pm onwards.
      It's a Halloween costume do, so don't forget your outfits!
      The more the merrier, so please let me know you can come so I can give
      you the directions.

      Toodle-oooo!
      Bekie xxx
    • dicky_birdy
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 13, 2007
        I'll be coming to your haunted house Bekie, dress as ????

        hee hee x
      • julie.carroll@blueyonder.co.uk
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 13, 2007
          Mmmmmm...will you be stealing wings again????

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 14, 2007
            Hia Beckie,

            love to have made it..but terribly sorry I can't..

            As it's mother's day, and as I don't normally do family stuff.. am
            rallying up my family together this weeekend.. sorry..

            --- In croydoncrows@yahoogroups.com, "bluemoonwytch"