Launching: Tamesa Healing & Empowerment Group at Atlantis (fri 3rd)

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2008

      Another one of our new events-
      Tamesa Healing & Empowerment Group-  is a new quarterly meeting group - to share techniques and experiment with healing & empowerment methods..  There will be some transpersonal discussions, use of CD music, chanting and various shamanic explorations..

      We are starting the first meeting this friday at 7pm (for 7.30pm start) at Atlantis Bookshop
      (49a Museum St, Holborn).

      As it's the launch event, the entrance will be free..  (usual fee £5 to cover venue hire).

      Tea & coffee provided.

      Do come long.. (but better if you let me or April know..  spaces limited to 15 max).