Re: [croydoncrows] Re: Testing testing... it says i'm offline so no one shall see this post

  • Michilla Regan
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 28, 2007
      All this talk of food is making me very hungry....

      Micki

      dicky_birdy wrote:

      Hi Julie, Dinner was lovely, been busy myself outside doing the garden
      in the rain. Its a job that needed doing and i'm all wet now. Gonna
      have a lovely bath and yes i will turn the taps on myself hee hee,

      see you soon
      Glenn

    • julie.carroll@blueyonder.co.uk
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 1, 2007
        Hey Glenn,

        Be careful you don't burn yourself on the hot tap now...haha

        BB

        Julie

        > Hi Julie, Dinner was lovely, been busy myself outside doing the garden
        > in the rain. Its a job that needed doing and i'm all wet now. Gonna
        > have a lovely bath and yes i will turn the taps on myself hee hee,
        >
        > see you soon
        > Glenn

      • dicky_birdy
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 13, 2007
          as i had my big toe stuck in the tap,ou know how long it takes to get
          a plumber round, silly me