PF London: Gaia-Fortuna convention. sat 27th sept'08. 12pm-9pm. ULU.

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2008
      .Dear All,

      Very exciting.. as we have less than 2 weeks to go.. (please kindly circulate this to your interested friends/lists).

      PFL- GAIA-FORTUNA convention.

      Saturday 27th sept'08-   12noon till 9pm.
      At University of London Union (ULU), Malet Street, London.
      (tubes: Goodge street or Warren Street..then 10-15 min walk).

      This is our 2nd annual (revived) PF London convention.. an Earthy /eco theme with good Fortune added-  perfect for the Autumn Equinox & harvest time..  especially at a time of the infamouse credit crunch, when we can al do with..  not a little..but a lot of good Fortune!!  Do come and join us ..  support the PF London events, and more importantly help to make a positive bit of magic for the Earth and welcome the Goddess Fortuna into your lives.. !!

      We have a large number of well-known speakers, workshops facilitators and performers for this-

      Vivianne Crowley, Ken Rees, Caroline Wise, Geraldine Beskin, Caroline Robertson, Michael Bingas, Meredih & Phyllis Pointer- will be giving talks on a wide variety of Fortuna/magic related subjects..  both traditional and contemporary... suitable for beginers and experienced pagans!

      There will be some fantastic performances by the flamboyant John Crow Constable, Mark Jeoffroy (pagan poetry), Gothic belly dance by Sascha and a recent addition- the Bacchus Border Morris ( a welknown face returns as Bacchus!).

      There is ofcourse the esoteric/magical workshops on Rune songs, ritual dance and more from Ed & April, Marielle Holman, Hilde, Jacqui Woodward Smith, and Mark McCann.

      A special Fortuna Open cermony by Caroline wise & friends, and closing ritual by the twin tribes of London- Hern's Tribe & Tribe of Avalon complete the line ups..

      But ofcourse, we will also be having a networking & informal social time after the closing ritual, and some good raffle draws.. (no..second hand books or cheap wine, we promise).

      And dare we forget - the 15+ Pagan Craft market stalls..?   Moonlight Magic, Libra Aries, Rusty Unicorn, Reddgog, Mark Jeffroy (books), Tamesa London Circle, Gwen Davies- Art works, Hedgewitches Kitchen, Scorche’s Pyrography, Deadly Glamour, Hedingham Fair, Oak Ash & Thorn, Foxgloves Craft, Goddess Pages, Magickal Realms- are confimed stalls..   give you a variety of magical items for sale..!!

      Tickets:  £10 in advance (£8 for members).    And at the door, it'll be £12 (£10 for members).

      Advance tickets can be purchased from Atlantis Bookshop (Museum street, Holborn), or Treadwells bookshop (Tavistock Rd, Covent gardens).    You can also get tickets online via our own website using secure payal transactions..  Or ..if you hurry ..by post...from our PO Box address.   (Note: the paypal & postal tickets purchases will cease in 1 week, to allow return of ticekst by post.

      Contact Details:
      e-mail: info@...
      tel:  077689 41373 (my mobile- pls text or call after work hours).
      address:   PF London, BM Opal, London WC1N 3XX.
      web: www.pflondon.org   (full and uptodate details will be uploaded every few days).

      If sending cheques/postal orders for tickets, pls make them payable to `Pagan Federation London' for the correct amount, and post to us, with a s.a.e. Thanks.

      PF London Events Team & PF London Offiers (RC's & DM) look forward to seeing you at this special event.

      Bright Blessings & good Fortune
      -Mani Navasothy

      PF London events Manager