Monday . already!

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 17, 2008
      Hi Everyone,

      Well, it's been a sod of a month and the time has really gone without
      my noticing it. So a big red face for me as I notice our Moot is
      tomorow (Monday)! and I haven't sent a reminder. So here it is. Hope I
      shall see lots of you tomorrow

      love & hugs

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 18, 2008
        Hi all..

        lots going on.. work, domestic and also PF matters....
        so I may or may not make it to moot today.

        Mani