Re: [croydoncrows] Moot

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 18, 2008

      Hi all,

      I have to meet Jacqui after work on a matter of mask for her glastopnbury rituall..  so may be late on monday for moot..  or end up missing it..   have to see how it goes..  sorry..

      mani.

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 20, 2011

        it's the first day of Spring, so come and celebrate with us at the Skylark on Monday. We will be there from 8pm onwards. Maybe you can share some ideas for a picnic later in the Spring.

        Hope to see you there

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 23, 2011
          Good to see all at moot..   I'd not been for 4 months itseems..
          It was Paul's birthday on 21s March (ah, a spring eqx bloke!!) :-)

          till next time...and especially the summer outdoor gathering Heather is organising in June ..