Gaia-Fortuna on Page3 (of Pagan Dawn) :-)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17, 2008
      well.. hope that got your attention :-)

      It's a piece of fantastic publicity.. to have our PF London's Gaia-Fortuna convention advert on the opening page of the new Lammas edition of Pagan Dawn..

      The quality of PD is Fantastic.. from cover to cover..

      PF London Events Manager

      ps. we have about 10 more stalls left to book for the convention.
      Also entrance (advance) tickets can be ordered online via PAypal transactions from our website from next week.. see www.pflondon.org for weekly updates..

      Not happy with your email address?.