Re: Testing testing... it says i'm offline so no one shall see this post

  • dicky_birdy
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 28, 2007
      Hi Julie, Dinner was lovely, been busy myself outside doing the garden
      in the rain. Its a job that needed doing and i'm all wet now. Gonna
      have a lovely bath and yes i will turn the taps on myself hee hee,

      see you soon
      Glenn
    • Michilla Regan
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 28, 2007
        All this talk of food is making me very hungry....

        Micki

      • julie.carroll@blueyonder.co.uk
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 1, 2007
          Hey Glenn,

          Be careful you don't burn yourself on the hot tap now...haha

          BB

          Julie

          > Hi Julie, Dinner was lovely, been busy myself outside doing the garden
          > in the rain. Its a job that needed doing and i'm all wet now. Gonna
          > have a lovely bath and yes i will turn the taps on myself hee hee,
          >
          > see you soon
          > Glenn

        • dicky_birdy
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 13, 2007
            as i had my big toe stuck in the tap,ou know how long it takes to get
            a plumber round, silly me