Moot

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 17, 2008
      Hi All,

      Hoping to see you on Monday at the Skylark as usual.

      I should have mentioned after the last Moot (but forgot, sorry) What
      about a picnic together this year? Any takers? Come prepared with some
      dates, possible venues and silly games to play (only joking). I would
      be up for another visit to Croham Hurst. What do you fancy?

      ciao

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 18, 2008

        Hi all,

        I have to meet Jacqui after work on a matter of mask for her glastopnbury rituall..  so may be late on monday for moot..  or end up missing it..   have to see how it goes..  sorry..

        mani.

        Hoping to see you on Monday at the Skylark as usual.

        I should have mentioned after the last Moot (but forgot, sorry) What
        about a picnic together this year? Any takers? Come prepared with some
        dates, possible venues and silly games to play (only joking). I would
        be up for another visit to Croham Hurst. What do you fancy?

        ciao

        Paul

        Not happy with your email address?
        Get the one youreally want - millions of new email addresses available now at Yahoo!
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 20 9:03 AM

          it's the first day of Spring, so come and celebrate with us at the Skylark on Monday. We will be there from 8pm onwards. Maybe you can share some ideas for a picnic later in the Spring.

          Hope to see you there

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 23 4:57 AM
            Good to see all at moot..   I'd not been for 4 months itseems..
            It was Paul's birthday on 21s March (ah, a spring eqx bloke!!) :-)

            till next time...and especially the summer outdoor gathering Heather is organising in June ..