Moot Monday

    Message 1 of 10 , May 18, 2008
      Hi,

      it's the Moot tomorrow (Monday). I hope as many as possible can join
      us, I may be a little late due to uni things, but I should be along
      later

      Hope to see you all therre

      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 12, 2008
        Dear Friends,

        I hope to see you all on Monday for a good old Moot, eyes permitting of
        course

        Cheers

        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 16, 2008

          yeap.. if not, you'll have to just `frisk us' with your hands Paul  *chuckle*

          see yall people later.

          Mani

          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 14, 2009
            Hi All,

            We're meeting on Monday, as usual. Also as usual for this term I am
            lecturing till 9 and will not be there until a bit later. Mani has
            kindly volunteered to fill in for me.

            See you there

            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 14, 2009
              Hi Gang,

              Moot's on Monday, Ihope you can make it.

              I shall be late again, sorry, it's the last time this year. Mani will be looking after you till I return (hopefully!)

              See you then

              Paul
            • thipnewman
              Message 6 of 10 , Oct 18, 2009
                Hi,

                So sorry to be so late in getting the reminder out, but we are meeting tomorrow (Monday, 19 Oct) at the Skylark as usual, from 8pm.

                Hope to see you there

                Message 7 of 10 , Aug 15 8:17 AM
                  Hi everyone,

                  I hope you will join with me tomorrow in the Skylark for our Moot.

                  The first one I have been able to attend for a while, so, if that doesn't put you off, we'll be there from 8pm just by the windows. Hope to see you there

                  love

                  Message 8 of 10 , Aug 18 4:36 AM
                    Sorry I didn't make it on monday.
                    I extended  our stay at Epping (PF London Lammas camp) and stayed longer..
                    Next time..

                    Message 9 of 10 , Mar 16, 2012
                      Hi everyone,

                      I do hope you will join me on Monday for another moot. From 8pm in the Skylark as ever.

                      A few people have recently joined. If you need directions to the Skylark or how to recognise a pagan moot when you see one, just drop me a line!