Earth Day- image magic on PF London website

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2008

      As you know, it's `Earth Day' tomorrow (tuesday 22nd april).
      I am sure many of you have or will be doing various earth magical works for the well-being of Earth!

      Here's an additional opportunity-
      If you care to create a small `earth day' relevant magical doodle, scan and e-mail it to me, I can upload it all to a special `earthday page' of our PFL website.

      Image magic is very powerful, so do take this opportunity :-)  We'll keep it online for ateast 1 lunar month (probably a rotating banner on a page..   so pls keep the dimensions of the graphics limited to about 400 x 400 pixles.  If large, I';ll reduce it). Obviously, pls only send your own original materials..   and do not send other people's works or breach copyrights! The final (magical & legal) responsibility is yours (ie senders'!)

      PF London Events

      Sent from Yahoo! Mail.
      A Smarter Email.