Earth is hollow and we have touched the Stars.. (aka TLC: Earth Healing ritual 19thapril - richmond)

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17, 2008
      "She lay suspended in an ever increasing eternal torment.... shards of sharp metals of many elements encircleth her head, a crown of thorns of the new millenium!  Poison vapours choked her lungs, sections of which were already collasping! Her clean pure skin was no more.. vile and acidic sludge of all kinds clung to her body, pores of skin blocked, fostering harmful microbial growth and infections..  and her flesh..  pierced by many brutal experimentations..    like hooks and needls..    and embeded within..  harmful waste..  tonnes of eternally living radiative pellets!.."

      Dear all,

      I am ofcourse refering to Gaia..    the thousands of satellites and wasted rocket metals orbitting the earth, the fast decreasing woodlands and rainforests, light and noise pollution as well as the often thought of chemical pollutions of the land and sea..and the tonnes of nucler waste burried in deep sea bed and underground vaults....!

      22nd april 2008 is Earth Day..  and for once, I like to focus on Earth Healing..  magical work.. clear and specific..  unconditional..undebatable.. undiluted...  just for the Earth!!

      If you are interested, come and join `Tamesa London Circle' (TLC) in Richmon park on saturday 19th April (tomorrow!) for a special Earth Healing ritual magic work.

      This is also on the eve of a scorpio full moon.. first of a pair (next full moon is also a scorpio one..18th may).  So this ritual is also one of a pair!!

      Ritual will begin at 1pm-ish at the Lake in the middle of Richmond park..  (closest Gate is richmond gate..then a 15 min walk inwards).   If you don't know where that is, meet us at Richmond tube/train station by 12noon  (latest). and we'll go together by bus to Richmond park..

      If possible, bring a piece of Rose quartz (that you are willing to give up after charging it with healing energy).

      For this ritual, we will first be channeling and drawing stellar energies..   and then releasing it into the Earth ( a bit of a helping nhand for Gaia).    It's important that for this ritual, we do not draw any energy from the earth nor from us.

      I sincerely hope you'll join us..

      Love & healing
      -Mani

      ps. pls wear waterproof clothing, bring some food & snacks to share (coffee?) and some sheet to sit on..(incase ground is wet!).

      Yahoo! for Good helps you make a difference