Re: [croydoncrows] Monday's Moot

  • frauholda
    Message 1 of 31 , Apr 17, 2008

      Sweetie - a Monday MOO - how wonderful. I think I'll get them to have this at work every week...

      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

      Message 31 of 31 , Jul 14, 2012
        Hi everyone,

        We're meeting again on Monday for the monthly Moot. As usual in the Skylark from 8pm. If you need directions, please do email to ask. Let's just hope it isn't still raining!