Re: [croydoncrows] Monday's Moot/ earth day/ pfl website contributions..

    Message 1 of 31 , Apr 16, 2008
      I was also thinking..  as monday's moot takes place on the eve of National Earth Day,  perhaps we should do a small but symbolic activity (magical) towards Earth Day..?

      I am contemplating an `earthday Wall' on PFL website.. where  can scan and post various people's `earthday magical doodles' (with a positive comment )..  It's a form of iamge magic..that can be fun and done in a pub moot quickly..:-)

      By the way, a lady from Enfield PF moot has given me an article to post to our website..  part of my effort to get more contributions from people into our website..    same request to you all..     write up a bit of a `readers' letter' or a thought-provoking article'  or a piece of narrative on a pagan-relate subject of your interest etc..

      ps. In Enfield Town moot, they have a mini-debate/discussion on a topic chosen on the day..  gets very heated..!    They also go `out' of the pub in warmer months..  and have the moot outdoora at nearby park when possible.. (they don't have an e-list)..  Shall we start some similar activities in Croydon Crows?

      Paul Newman <thipnewman@...> wrote:
      Hi All,

      The April Moo this on Monday. I'm not lecturing on Monday's any more so
      I should be there at the usual time to greet everyone. Hope to see you
      all there

      Paul

      Yahoo! for Good helps you make a difference

      Message 31 of 31 , Jul 14, 2012

        We're meeting again on Monday for the monthly Moot. As usual in the Skylark from 8pm. If you need directions, please do email to ask. Let's just hope it isn't still raining!