Monday's Moot

    Message 1 of 31 , Apr 16 4:22 PM
      Hi All,

      The April Moo this on Monday. I'm not lecturing on Monday's any more so
      I should be there at the usual time to greet everyone. Hope to see you
      all there

      Message 31 of 31 , Jul 14, 2012

        We're meeting again on Monday for the monthly Moot. As usual in the Skylark from 8pm. If you need directions, please do email to ask. Let's just hope it isn't still raining!