pf london website- info/upate on events wanted

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8 5:01 PM

      we'll soon be doing some major updating on our Pagan Federation London website http://www.pflondon.org ..  So if you have new /regular moots, pagan events, courses, festivals, rituals etc etc to publicise (mainly in and around london areas.. but other outside london evens will also be considered..if it will serve the PFL..)..  do please e-mail me the details/ talk lists, times, venues, directions etc to me soon..   Take a look at the site to get an idea of the various pages we already have..

      we'll also be creating `readers news/ letters/ articles' pages..   so we also welcome various contributions..     Pls note- contributions (articles etc) must be of your own works and we accept them on the understanding they are your original works..   copyright to them will remain with authors..

      pls pass this to any other lists /people.

      PF London Events Manager
      mob- 077689 41373 (evenings only pls).
      e-mail- info@...

      Yahoo! for Good helps you make a difference