pf london- outdoor spring gathering in london-

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2008
      Spring Outdoor Event: Woodland Gathering. spring-eqx-art
      Saturday 29th March 2008 (2.00pm). Oxleas Wood, Shooters Hill, London SE9
      PF London will once again be facilitating outdoor family-friendly Gatherings. . These are a relaxed combinations of Socials, mini-picnics and rituals. First event is our Outdoor Spring Gathering at Oxleas Wood- the place of much environmental campaign by Dragon and other groups some years ago, as well as a place where many private pagan groups regulalrly work magically! We'll be creating a circle of friendship and ritual to celebrate the Spring, the awakening, and kinship with the woodland and other living things around us. This is a free event, open to all pagans (but small donations to PF gratefully accepted). Bring a small seasonal offering and a little food and drink to share, and come prepared for the weather! (something to sit on).

      Location & travel: Oxleas Wood is about 15 minutes walk from Falconwood BR station, serviced by trains from London Bridge . Meet at 2.00pm by the café on the meadow off Shooters Hill. We'll wander together to a suitable site for our ritual & social. If not sure, gather at Falconwood BR station between 1.15-1.30pm. Some of us will be walking together to the woods. After the event, we will also take you back to the station. Alternatively there are several buses to Shooters Hill: 89, 122 (from Lewisham), 161 , 486 (from North Greenwich ), 244. Please check an A-Z map for clarity.

      Sent from Yahoo! Mail.
      More Ways to Keep in Touch.