Monday's Moot

    Message 1 of 31 , Mar 19, 2008
      Hi Everyone,

      Monday was a bit of a nightmare....it was my last night of term, so I
      couldn't get away quickly and I eventually turned up at the Moot at
      quarter to 11, just as everyone was about to leave! I had hoped to
      contact everyone to let you know but my PC has a virus/trojan which
      stops me from using Yahoo so I can't email (but at least it isn't
      dialling premium rate lines as somebody thought) and my telephone is
      on the blink so I couldn't contact anyone. To cap it all I lost a
      contact lens as I was going out so all in all it was a very
      frustrating Monday!

      Next month it will be different! I promise! At any rate, I shalln't
      be working so I should be able to make it on time, and I'm looking
      forward with a good old chat with you all to make up for lost time!

      Or I might see yoo at the Conway Hall on Thursday to celebrate the
      Equinox?

      love & Bright Blessings

      Message 31 of 31 , Jul 14, 2012

        We're meeting again on Monday for the monthly Moot. As usual in the Skylark from 8pm. If you need directions, please do email to ask. Let's just hope it isn't still raining!