PF London: Spring Equinox (indoor) Open ritual- thur 20/03/08

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2008
      spring-eqx-art
      PFL Spring Equinox
      by Tamesa London Circle (TLC)
      Thursday 20th March 2008.
      All welcome!
      Conway Hall, Red Lion square, Holborn. 8pm Ritual start. Entrance £5 (Conc & PF members. £4). Please bring some food & drinks to share. (bread, cheese, wine, soft drinks, short-eats, nuts, fruits, and other seasonally appropriate food much appreciated).
      Bring your drums and animal masks to this ritual!

      The Sun enters the sign of the Ram! Daylight equals the night hours and begins to  lengthen! Seeds sprout their roots deep into the moist soil. The ground is once more covered in green. Around us, wild-life begin their frantic dance of fertility!! In this Spring Equinox ritual (also the eve of a full moon!), we befriend the `Badwolf', create sacred space, awaken our senses with the elements and dance the dance of life with the World-Tribe.

      *Bright Blessings*
      -Mani

      Pls Note: PFL Outdoor Spring Gathering/Ritual will be on saturday 29th March at Oxleas Woods. Details in another e-mail.

      www.pflondon.org   for details of this and other PFL events coming up in the next few months.

      Rise to the challenge for Sport Relief with Yahoo! for Good