Moot & Ball

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2008
      Hi All,

      Monday is our next Moot, hope you can all make it. In the Skylark, as
      usual.

      Why not support our Ball on Saturday? Mani has put a huge amount of
      effort into making this a night to remember and the Queen Mary has
      been a really good venue before. You can get a ticket from me (just
      ring to reserve) or on the door (but it's a bit more expensive).

      See you there