PFL Mask Ball this saturday!

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2008
      Dear All,

      The lower deck (Admiral suite) of the ship Queen Mary will be tranformed into a luxury environment.. for the upcoming Masquerade Night ( Mask Ball & social) on this saturday evening!

      Bring your friends, pagan or otherwsie, and your good self..  It's a genera party.. !! :-)

      Fancy dress or masks are optional.. or just come in smart casual!
      Also, the ship is permanently moored to Waterloo pier.. (Victoria-Embankment, few mins walk from Embankment tube!). So no worries of getting stuck in the middle of the river :-) You can arrive and leave as you please!!

      We have the wonderful Carline organising a very professional DJ.. playing dance and other ecclectic party music..  So you'll all actually want to dance!!

      But there are tables and seats..  Drinks and food can be purchased at the inside bar.. for normal pub prices..  (so bring a bit of extra money if you want to eat & drink and be merry!!)

      Tickets are selling at Treadwells bookshop (Tavistock road, covent garden) and Atlantis bookshop (Museum street, holborn).   Some tickets will be also available at the venyue, but you best reserve them with me in advance and pay at the door to be sure!!   It's £12 only (£10 for PF members).

      Event starts at 7pm and ends at 12midnight!

      See you there..

      Best wishes
      -Mani

      PF London Events Organiser
      mobile (mani) 077689 41373.

      ps. All profits from this will go to PF London events and towards our annual convention, taking place in september!

      Sent from Yahoo! - a smarter inbox.