Rock the Boat! (PF London Mask Ball on the Thames! 16th feb)

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2008
      Ooops.. forgot this group..
      -Mani

      Mani <hern3000@...> wrote:
      Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 15:22:53 +0000 (GMT)
      From: Mani <hern3000@...>
      Subject: Rock the Boat! (PF London Mask Ball on the Thames! 16th feb)
      To: PF London Events <pflondonevents@yahoogroups.com>,
      pf-members-yahoo-gp <pfmembers@yahoogroups.com>,
      moots <moots@yahoogroups.com>, Mani Navasothy <hern3000@...>,
      Dragonrune Eco-magic <dragonrune@yahoogroups.com>

      Dear All,

      well, normally we're told `not to rock the boat'.. but this time, we are saying.. yes, do Rock the Boat! :-) Life of a Pagan doesn't have to be always full of magic, rituals, protests and political campaigns.. We can have some fun too..right? and let our hair down..  (while hiding behind masks ofcourse! I'll be taking photos).

      Am ofcourse talking about the PF London's MASK BALL onboard the ship Queen Mary.
      It's a night of music (new DJ), dancing, Masquerades and social!!    It takes place between 7pm- midnight.  Entrance is a mere £10 (members/conce) or £12 (all others).  We have hired the Admiral's Suite onboard the T.S Queen Mary.

      Don't worry.. the ship is permanently moored and clamped to the Waterloo pier (Victoria Embankment. Nearest tube Embankment..2 mins walk).  So you can come waltz in anytime after 7pm .. and leave when you've had enough fun.. :-)   (actually, maybe next time we should hire a ship that actually moves up and dpown river thames? what do you think))

      Masks & Fancy dress optional..  Come in smart/casual if please..

      Also, it's organised as Fundraiser for PF London (to fund our annual conference in september).  General merriment..   So feel free to bring non-pagan friends..  It's a party!

      Tickets are going fast..  There should be a few left with some PF London officers/ RCs and also at Treadwells Bookshop (Covent Garden) and Atlantis Bookshop (Holborn).   If you hurry, you can also get tickets by post from PF London..   (send cheques to `Pagan Federation London' and post to  our official address... quick only 1 week left for postal orders).

      See you all at the Masquerade Night.. (tickets limited to 120.. so hurry..)/

      PF London Events
      PF London, BM Opal, London WC1N 3XX
      mobile (mani): 077689 41373 (evenings only pls).

      Sent from Yahoo! - a smarter inbox.