Re: [croydoncrows] Monday's Moot

    Message 1 of 31 , Jan 18, 2008
      Yeap, I shall indeed be there.. Thanks to Paul for phone call reminder yesterday..I was thinking moot is not till another week.. My how time flies!

      What I'll do is stay a bit longer at work (mitcham) and take tram straight to Croydon.. so I can be at the pub from about 7.30pm.. maybe eat a bit..(will let Reggie know ..)

      Anyway, see everyone at 8pm onwards.. I'll be downstairs ..slowly taking over the sofa spaces.. :-)

      ps. fancy the blooming yahoo thinking I am spam! Grrrr!!

      Paul Newman <thipnewman@...> wrote:
      Hi All,

      We're meeting on Monday as usual.

      My good news is that I have a new contract to teach at Birkbeck. The
      bad news is that its on Monday nights (sorry, couldn't say no to
      them!) I've asked Mani and Diane to be there on time (8pm) to meet &
      greet. I should be there from 9.30 onwards.

      If anybody new is hoping to come along, why not give me a message and
      I'll be sure to get in touch with venue details

      PS Mani will be there for sure to sell tickets for the Masked Ball,
      as I'm sure you all know from his message. Surprisingly, I had to
      rescue this one from the Yahoo! spam guard. Pity they couldn't have
      got the earler genuine spam.

      Sent from Yahoo! - a smarter inbox.

      Message 31 of 31 , Jul 14, 2012

        We're meeting again on Monday for the monthly Moot. As usual in the Skylark from 8pm. If you need directions, please do email to ask. Let's just hope it isn't still raining!