Testing testing... it says i'm offline so no one shall see this post

  • dicky_birdy
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 27, 2007
      Bekie is my dinner ready yet?

      hello everyone how are you all?, see we have a few here since last week

      i'm hungry, think its something to do with me giving up the fags,

      now where has that bar of chocolate gone
    • julie.carroll@blueyonder.co.uk
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 28, 2007
        Hello you, give Bekkie a break and go and make the dinner for her, she's
        been working all day.

        BB

        Julie

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 28, 2007
          Hi Julie, Dinner was lovely, been busy myself outside doing the garden
          in the rain. Its a job that needed doing and i'm all wet now. Gonna
          have a lovely bath and yes i will turn the taps on myself hee hee,

          see you soon
          Glenn
        • Michilla Regan

            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 1, 2007
              Hey Glenn,

              Be careful you don't burn yourself on the hot tap now...haha

              BB

              Julie

              > Hi Julie, Dinner was lovely, been busy myself outside doing the garden
              > in the rain. Its a job that needed doing and i'm all wet now. Gonna
              > have a lovely bath and yes i will turn the taps on myself hee hee,
              >
              > see you soon
              > Glenn

            • dicky_birdy
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 13, 2007
                as i had my big toe stuck in the tap,ou know how long it takes to get
                a plumber round, silly me