Re: [croydoncrows] Re: hellooooo :-)

  • Sharon Gifford
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 27, 2007
      Brilliant Mani :>)

      I plan to be a mudlark in Saturday's incarnation!

      I will indeed watch this space.

      BB

      Sharon

      Mani <hern3000@...> wrote:
      Hia Sharon,

      I'll be going home to prepare a full posting about saturday's full
      moon-thames ritual.. watch this space.. (I've been gathering tide
      times and eclipse times.. so I can plan the ritual..around it).

      bb
      -Mani

      --- In croydoncrows@ yahoogroups. com, Sharon Gifford
      <sharon_gifford2001 @...> wrote:

      > Merry Meet!
      >
      > ~ Lucky 7 ~
      >
      > Cool to have a local list though, all this crossing the river
      plays havoc with me!

      > Mani, well met! I have been meaning to get in touch with your re
      the ritual on the 3 march, it really interested me but I didn't find
      out any more details at the time, if you could forward details that
      would be great :>)

      > BB
      >
      > Sharon
      > http://motherdamnab le.blogspot. com/
      >

      > Mani <hern3000@.. .> wrote:
      > Hi all..
      > well, there's 7 of us at the moment.. Following on from the
      famouse
      > sci-fi Blakes 7, can we have a temporary alternative name
      `croydon's
      > 7' ? :-) (until we get the 8th memebr joining)..
      >
      > BB
      > -Mani

      > The fish are biting.

      Never Miss an Email