PF London: MASQUERADE NIGHT- fancy dress ball & social on Thames. 16th feb.

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2008

      The PF London's annual MASK BALL returns after a year of absence! We had the `Pirates of the Thames', then `Angels & Demons- Gothic Ball'  (both in 2006)... now it's the Masquerade Night'!! As before, it's onboard the ship Queen Mary, by Waterloo Pier. Nearest Tube- Embankment.

      Date: saturday 16th February 2008
      Venue: Admiral Suite, T.S. Queen Mary, Waterloo pier    (along Victoia-Embankment).
      Time: 7.00pm- 11.pm (chill out till 12 midnight)!!

      TICKETS NOW VAILABLE- on sale from today!!

      Entrance is by ticket purchase only. Limited tickets (120). Tickets are £12 (but £10 for PF members if they can show membership number).

      So get tickets now from PF London (by post).   from Treadwells Bookshop (Tavistock Street, Covent Gardens) or from Atlantis Bookshop (Museum Street, Holborn)..  or from PF London Officers (Jean Williams, Clare, Paul Newman, snake, Liz, Lisa...). You can also buy them from me in person at some London moots/ events .

      Very few tickets may be available at the door..- only if not sold-out beforehand!!

      -Postal ticket purchase from PF London:

      send a cheque /postal order for correct fee for correct type (member/ non member).. with SAE for ticket return..  to PF London, BM Opal, London WC1N 3XX.   Please make cheques/PO payable to `Pagan Federation London'.  Please include a contct number.  Check PF London website www.pflondon.org for updates nearer the time.

      Here's to fun n frolics.
      -Mani
      PF London Events

      mob: 077689 41373. (evenings only).