Re: [croydoncrows] spam

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 9, 2008
      It's a tough one..  I know..  cos people join..we think them genuine.. then..  bang..  spam.. and thank you maam! :-)

      Mani

      Paul Newman <thipnewman@...> wrote:
      Hi Folks,
      It looks like our group is being targeted by cold advertising.

      I don't think we can do anything about this, but I am making a policy
      of deleting members who post adverts. So let me know if you want to put
      an advert out or I'll assume you're spam!