Re: You've received a private message from a friend!

  • bluemoonwytch
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2008
      Hi there and happy new year! :o)
      I'll be at the next Croydon moot (at the Skylark on 21st January) if
      you're able to pop by? We're always happy to meet new faces!
      BB
      Bluey

      --- In croydoncrows@yahoogroups.com, "girlmjblog" <girlmjblog@...>
      wrote:

      > I read your profile today, I thought I would drop you a line and
      hope to become your friend! Check my personal page here:

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 3, 2008
        Dear Bekie,

        Thanks for putting up the photos, they certainly make our photo
        section a lot better.

        As regards the other posting. The original poster was spam -- a
        commercial site in the US (check it out to see). Our first hacker! I
        emailed to tell them I don't think it appropriate for them to remain
        members and I'll delete them as members tomorrow.

        I don't think this kind of internet advertising does any harm, but I
        do worry about viruses.

        Bye for now

        Paul

        --- In croydoncrows@yahoogroups.com, "bluemoonwytch" <bekie.bird@...>
        wrote:

        > Hi there and happy new year! :o)
        > I'll be at the next Croydon moot (at the Skylark on 21st January)
        if
        > you're able to pop by? We're always happy to meet new faces!
        > BB
        > Bluey
        >

        > --- In croydoncrows@yahoogroups.com, "girlmjblog" <girlmjblog@>
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > I read your profile today, I thought I would drop you a line and
        > hope to become your friend! Check my personal page here:
        > > http://privateieomsg.googlepages.com/girlrider.htm

      • matcheiqafriends
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 29, 2008
          http://maniboof.zoomshare.com/files/friend.htm