  • girlmjblog
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2008
      http://privateieomsg.googlepages.com/girlrider.htm
    • bluemoonwytch
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 2008
        Hi there and happy new year! :o)
        I'll be at the next Croydon moot (at the Skylark on 21st January) if
        you're able to pop by? We're always happy to meet new faces!
        BB
        Bluey

        --- In croydoncrows@yahoogroups.com, "girlmjblog" <girlmjblog@...>
        wrote:

        > I read your profile today, I thought I would drop you a line and
        hope to become your friend! Check my personal page here:

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 3, 2008
          Dear Bekie,

          Thanks for putting up the photos, they certainly make our photo
          section a lot better.

          As regards the other posting. The original poster was spam -- a
          commercial site in the US (check it out to see). Our first hacker! I
          emailed to tell them I don't think it appropriate for them to remain
          members and I'll delete them as members tomorrow.

          I don't think this kind of internet advertising does any harm, but I
          do worry about viruses.

          Bye for now

          Paul

          --- In croydoncrows@yahoogroups.com, "bluemoonwytch" <bekie.bird@...>
          wrote:

          > Hi there and happy new year! :o)
          > I'll be at the next Croydon moot (at the Skylark on 21st January)
          if
          > you're able to pop by? We're always happy to meet new faces!
          > BB
          > Bluey
          >

          > --- In croydoncrows@yahoogroups.com, "girlmjblog" <girlmjblog@>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > I read your profile today, I thought I would drop you a line and
          > hope to become your friend! Check my personal page here:
          > > http://privateieomsg.googlepages.com/girlrider.htm

        • matcheiqafriends
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 29, 2008
            http://maniboof.zoomshare.com/files/friend.htm