Re: [croydoncrows] Monday Moot

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 16, 2007
      i misunderstood about moot meal.. i hear it's on friday.
      so i'll be at moot tomorrow ..8pm is okay after work..
      see everyone there..

      lv n hgs
      -mani

      Paul Newman <thipnewman@...> wrote:
      Sorry about the short notice, but we definitely are meeting up tomorrow
      for all who can make it. Skylark -- I'll be there from 8pm onwards,
      looking forward to meeting everyone