Monday Moot

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 16, 2007
      Sorry about the short notice, but we definitely are meeting up tomorrow
      for all who can make it. Skylark -- I'll be there from 8pm onwards,
      looking forward to meeting everyone

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 16, 2007
        i misunderstood about moot meal.. i hear it's on friday.
        so i'll be at moot tomorrow ..8pm is okay after work..
        see everyone there..

        lv n hgs
        -mani