Re: [croydoncrows] Monday Moot

  • Heather Wood
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 16, 2007
      Hi there!
      I can't make the next moot but would definately consider offering my house for an event as there is space for merriment etc! What date are we looking at? I am fairly easy to get to so should be a good option!!

      BB
      Heather
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 16, 2007
        Sorry about the short notice, but we definitely are meeting up tomorrow
        for all who can make it. Skylark -- I'll be there from 8pm onwards,
        looking forward to meeting everyone

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 16, 2007
          i misunderstood about moot meal.. i hear it's on friday.
          so i'll be at moot tomorrow ..8pm is okay after work..
          see everyone there..

          lv n hgs
          -mani