Monday Moot

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 16, 2007

      November's Moot is on Monday, at the Skylark as always. I shall be
      there from 8pm onwards.

      Does everyone want to celebrate Yule together? I'd like to know on
      Monday is you want to celebrate on the day (it's on a Friday this
      year), do you want to celebrate at mid-day or in the evening and
      inside/outside, and do you want to pay a small amount for a hall, or
      can someone volunteer their house for the big event?

      See you Monday

      love

      Paul
    • Heather Wood
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 16, 2007
        Hi there!
        I can't make the next moot but would definately consider offering my house for an event as there is space for merriment etc! What date are we looking at? I am fairly easy to get to so should be a good option!!

        BB
        Heather

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 16, 2007
          Sorry about the short notice, but we definitely are meeting up tomorrow
          for all who can make it. Skylark -- I'll be there from 8pm onwards,
          looking forward to meeting everyone

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 16, 2007
            i misunderstood about moot meal.. i hear it's on friday.
            so i'll be at moot tomorrow ..8pm is okay after work..
            see everyone there..

            lv n hgs
            -mani