Re:Monday's Moot

  • Yulia T
    Message 1 of 31 , Oct 11, 2007
      Hi All,

      We haven`t been coming to the moots lately, I do a course every Mon evening, until  mid-Novermber. Hope you are all keeping well.

      BB,
      Yulia

      Message 31 of 31 , Jul 14, 2012

        We're meeting again on Monday for the monthly Moot. As usual in the Skylark from 8pm. If you need directions, please do email to ask. Let's just hope it isn't still raining!