Monday's Moot

    Message 1 of 31 , Oct 11, 2007
      Dear friends,

      Our October Moot comes rather early in the month on Monday October
      15th. I hope everyone can make it.

      For newcomers, the Skylark is a Wetherspoons pub on South End, which is
      a short stretch of road between the well-known High St and Brighton Rd.
      You can get from South Croydon rail (but it's a funny, curving way down
      to the main road) or there are plenty of buses from Central Croydon.

      I am there from 8pm onwards. We try to sit close to the windows, but
      you can recognise use from our new mascot (courtesy of Edmund -- thank
      you very much) which is a little crow. Well, it's a magpie really, but
      it does very well as a crow!

      Hope to see you there
      Message 31 of 31 , Jul 14, 2012

        We're meeting again on Monday for the monthly Moot. As usual in the Skylark from 8pm. If you need directions, please do email to ask. Let's just hope it isn't still raining!